Contribute some amazing content to our Site
This section's objective is to help people young adults and those who have not traveled or experienced travelrs with their adventures and plans abroad.
The following guidelines will apply to all guest posts:
Bonus points to getting your post accepted:
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- All guest posts should offer unique advice or ideas on either living, working, teaching or learning a language abroad.
- We reserve every right to alter/edit the submitted post before publishing.
- Your post should not blatantly promote one product or service. You can however review3 or more products/services. Your post should not have a “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel.
- Posts must be of original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1500 words or lesser.
- Post should not be lesser than 800 words, this is strict criteria. We want our readers to have solid content.
- Text formatting is encouraged; use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs makes reading easier.
- Email your submission in HTML format or text document with HTML formatting. You can also type your post in email body and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make every effort to remove spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Submissions which require excessive editing might get rejected.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice. We encourage sentence fragment links. e.g. "traveled to Japan and taught English".
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include one link to your site where you blog.
- Exploring Abroad does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
- All guest posts, after submission, will become sole property of Exploring Abroad.
1.) Send your recent blog posts so we can measure the quality of your writing
2.) You have a social following and responsive followers
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between three to four weeks for your guest post to be published. We will write to you if your guest post is not accepted for publication within one week of submission so that you can submit it to another blog or re-submit here.
If you submit an idea for a guest post as opposed to actual guest post submission, we will review it and contact you if interested in your idea. If you do not hear from us within a week after submitting your idea, you may assume we are not interested.
Typically, we publish only one guest post per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several weeks before your post is published. You will be notified at least a day before the post going public through email.
Please email your guest post to contentideas (at) gmail (dot) com with “Guest Post Inquiry/Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name/blogger name
- Your blog URL (if applicable)
- Post title
- Actual post
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short author’s bio data, author pic, with no commercial or affiliate link.